Monday, September 14, 2009

DOUCHEBAGGERY at it's best-Amber rose needs to find a way to control her little pest problem

I like to sit back and let Kanye do all the work.

WOW oh WOW. Boy was he working hard for me last night!!!



I don't particularly love Taylor Swift or her music, but she has the sweetest and most humble disposition. And not just for a celebrity. For being only 19 she presents herself as a classy, humble and genuine girl. I don't know HOW stupid Kayne is anymore. He is dumber than I ever imagined. Of all people to take a shit on- on live TV, I wouldn't have picked Taylor Swift. No, and for a self named genius- he missed this one big time! She is a girl who everyone loves and everyone wants to see do well. Kayne is the man everyone wants to vomit on as soon as he opens his mouth. Kayne also has a delusional self awareness thinking he has the right to shit on her, and that people care what HE rates as the number one video of the year. The last thing I would like or buy is something Kayne rates as number one in his manic mind. Beyonce seems to know this by the look o her face when they pan to her.

I looked up both Beyonce's and Taylor's videos. I have to say Taylor's is pretty cheesy, but Beyonce's was nothing special either. Kanye freaking out at the MTV awards when a teenager with a pop song wins, on the channel I watched pop on as a teenager is just DOUCHEBAGGERY at it's best, by Kanye-the-chipmunk-face-west! Keep it up Kanye, I was just beginning to think you were normal and was going to close my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment