Thursday, April 9, 2009

Kanye West- Real or Cheap Nas Impostor Dressed in a P.Diddy suit from the 99 Cents Only Store?

Let's go back to when I was still pure and my ears had not been raped by Kanye...

I was WATCHING some MTV awards show, but was not listening. I tend to no listen when I watch TV. I just watched this guy who kind of looked like a uglier version of P.Diddy, all pimped out in Diddy's signature white attire and dancing all goofy down the aisles. I remember thinking I like P.Diddy and have been waiting for a Diddy2.0 for a while. Was this guy it ?? Just in desperate need of some dance lessons? That was my first visual (I wish now I could unsee the horror)...but, I was actually hopeful for the guy!

Anyways, now to the first time I actually LISTENED Kayne. I remember it was in my friends Acura outside a bar, back in 2005ish. I was a little tipsy when my friend played me this new CD she liked. I was like, "Whoa?! What happened to NAS? He suddenly SUCKS!" I was told no it is, Kanye West. I don't know if I am alone on this one.
But, especially his early songs, it sound like Kanye hired a dyslexic kindergartner to rewrite all NAS' lyrics. Then he put his vocal chords in a blender, dumped gold glitter all over himself, clicked his heels 3 times and ended up in a recording studio where he masturbated to his own picture, over and over and over again.

I have lost a lot of respect for NAS now through the years since he began working with KANYE.
I think he said something like, "Kanye saved rap," and I wanted to barf on them both. He might have well said, "Soulja Boy and Ja'Rule teamed up and saved rap!" Nas does have talent, but I do disagree with him at times and hate his poor friend choices, but his music is good. Though neither NAS and especially KANYE are capable of saving rap or let alone a kitten from a tree. Never will be up there with SNOOP, JAY-Z, Biggie, TUPAC or even P.DiDDY ( puffy is questionable on this list, but Kanye won't even reach that status)

The amazing thing about KANYE is he believes he has!
If you could give a sprinkle of Kanye West's ego to every teenage girl with confidence issues- anorexia, bulimia, teen pregnancy, suicide, cutting, drug use, would cease to be a problem in America. And he would probably have enough ego to spare to keep spewing the shit he spews without missing a beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment